Hourly Financial Planning
We work together to answer your questions at an hourly rate of $300 an hour.
Most comprehensive engagements range between $2,500 and $3,500, which includes a financial independence plan, tax analysis, investment analysis and recommendations, insurance review, and more.
I don’t offer engagements that address one or two questions that may only take a few hours.
Below are a few examples of topics I could discuss and provide guidance about:
- Review overall investment allocation
- Review your investments and whether each investment is in the most tax-efficient accounts
- Do multiple Roth conversion scenario analysis to help optimize taxes over your lifetime
- Charitable giving strategies, such as Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCDs), giving stock, and Donor Advised Funds (DAFs)
- Read your estate plan and go over it with you to identify areas that may need updating
- Build a financial independence plan to determine the likelihood that you need to save more or adjust your spending in retirement
- Provide long-term care insurance guidance
- Discuss extra support services, such as eldercare consultants, home health aides, or therapists
- Review home, auto, umbrella, and life insurance to identify any gaps in coverage